Patent Law, as much as any other field of law, requires a combination of legal and technical expertise. Our technical expertise in a broad range of scientific and engineering disciplines enables us to talk to clients in their own technical language, as well as to explain scientific issues in a manner that is easy for judges and jurors to comprehend.
Your patent will be entrusted to a knowledgeable patent professional. Our patent services include:
- Drafting patent applications and conducting prior art searches
- Rendering patent validity and infringement opinions
- Conducting appeals, reexaminations and post-grant proceedings
- Securing protection in foreign countries
- Preparing corporate policies and procedures to minimize exposure to patent infringement claims and to enhance corporate value
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
"My experience could not have been better. Every person I dealt with was personable, patient and thoroughly knowledgeable. They addressed my every question in a manner that made me feel as though they had a personal stake in my success."
"The experience I received was simple to the point and professional"
"Living in Florida, it was hard for me to ever imagine working with a law firm in California. Customer service was a real plus. I plan to continue using [them] for all of my future patents."
OUR EXPERTISE Some of our representative industry experience includes:
- Computer laptops
- Computer software and hardware
- Household products
- Integrated circuits
- Medical devices
- Mobile Phones
- Photo imaging