Non-US Citizen Getting Patent in the US

Posted by Michael Shimokaji | Jul 31, 2014 | 0 Comments

Question:  I'm a Russian citizen. Is it possible for me to patent my idea in the US?

How expensive is it to hire a patent attorney if my idea has not complicated technical descriptions or drawings?

 Answer: Yes, you can apply for a patent. Costs to hire an attorney can vary. 

About the Author

Michael Shimokaji

Michael’s expertise includes the strategic development of patent and trademark portfolios. He identifies those patents and trademarks that are valuable to his clients by providing them with a competitive advantage. Then, Michael obtains patent and trademark registrations in the US and abroad.


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Free Consultations

Get answers to your questions from a patent lawyer and trademark lawyer. Contact us for a free consultation - by phone or video conference or in person.