- 180 Degrees" Does Not Mean "About 180 Degrees" in Patent
- Some Hope for Data Capture/Reporting Inventions Being Patentable
- Ban on the Registration of "Scandalous" Trademarks Violates First Amendment
- Some Cannabis Related Trademarks Are Now Registrable
- Single Step Versus Three Step Purification Is Not Equivalent For Infringement
- Test Results Not Always Needed to Support Patented Discovery
- Does "Or" Mean "And" in a Patent?
- Computerized Patient Diagnosis is Patentable
- Federal Circuit Does NOT Have to Follow USPTO Patentability Guidelines
- Patent to Monitor Loss of Pressure in a Body Cavity - Obvious?
- Is a Snoring Detection Device Patentable?
- What is "Immediate and Sustained Relief" From Medication
- Is This Really a Surprise - Another Diagnostic Patent is Found Unpatentable
- Treatment Method to Increase Human Exercise Capacity - Patentable
- Patent Office Provides New Guidelines On What is Patentable
- Bedside Patient Monitoring is Not Patentable
- "Breaking News" - Patent Office Provides New Guidance On What Is Patentable
- Combinations of Public Information Can Be Trade Secrets
- Your Surname Can Be a Registered Trademark
- Patent for Preservative-Free Composition is Valid
- Why is Detecting Tuberculosis Not Patentable?
- Tracking Your Steps is Not Patentable
- What Are "Adjacent" Shafts in a Catheter?
- Can Your FDA Submissions Invalidate Your Patent?
- Your Conference Videos and Slides Can Also Be Used to Invalidate Your Patent
- Invisalign Teeth-Straightening Patent is Valid - For Now
- Artificial Gland Patent Failed to Describe How to Make the Invention
- Allergan Cannot Avoid Patent Invalidity By Patent Transfer to American Indian Tribe
- Wal-Mart Expands Its Reach Into Electronic Health Records
- What is a "Body" of a Spinal Instrument?
- USPTO Guidelines to Its Examiners on Patentable Treatment Methods
- Recovery of Your Patent Infringement Damages Expanded
- Is There Higher Quality Prior Art Searching For Your Foreign Patent Applications?
- US Trademark Office Reports on Connection Between Registration and Company Outcomes
- Fictional TV Restaurant Entitled to Trademark Protection
- Does a Broad (Genus) Patent Invalidate a Narrow (Species) Patent?
- Is Treating Schizophrenia With a Drug Patentable?
- Recent USPTO Guidance on What Treatment Methods Are Patentable
- Is It Surprising That Electronic Medical Records Are Not Patentable?
- Your Own Patents Will Be Used as Prior Art Against You
- Can You Create a User Interface that is Patentable?
- Google's Use of Oracle's Java API is Not Fair Use
- Musicians Williams and Thicke Infringe Marvin Gaye's Song
- Is Measuring Body Temperature Patentable?
- What Does it Mean to "Rotate, Translate, and Reciprocate"?
- "Injection Molded" Knee Brace Can Be Patentable
- Janssen Is Stopped From "Double Patenting" its Remicade Drug
- More Guidance on What Software is Patentable
- US and Alibaba Clash on List of "Notorious Markets"
- More Guidance on What Software is NOT Patentable
- Soul Band "The Commodores" Successful in Keeping its Name
- University of Minn Waived Its Sovereign Immunity in Inter Partes Review of its Patents
- Pfizer to Pay $94M to Settle Class Action Over Celebrex Claims
- Boehringer's Trademark for "Breathless" is Not Merely Descriptive and Can Be Registered
- What is an "Extended Release Coating" of a Drug?
- Bayer's Oral Disintegrating Tablet "Levitra" Patent is Obvious
- Merck's Antibiotic Drug "Invanz" Patent is Obvious
- US House of Representatives Holds Hearing on Allergan Patent Transfer to St. Regis Mohawk Tribe
- Purdue's "OxyContin" Patent is Obvious
- Merck's NuvaRing Patent is Not Obvious
- Boston Scientific Not Liable for Royalties on Coronary Stent
- Eli Lilly's Patent for Cancer Treatment Survives Challenge
- Federal Circuit Throws Out Amgen Win Over Sanofi
- An Example of Why it is Not the Best Idea to Initiate Infringement Litigation Without a Laywer
- Amgen Settles Patent Infringement Suit Over AbbVie's Humira
- Dexcom Files ITC Complaint to Stop Importation by AgaMatrix
- Allergan Transfers Restasis Patents to Avoid Invalidity Determination
- Is Your "Invention" Just Routine Testing or a Patentable Invention?
- Another Example of Routine Testing-Optimization Still Being Patentable
- "Little Mermaid" is Merely Descriptive of Dolls Says the Trademark Board
- Studios Successfully Prevent "Ripping" of Their Movies
- ITC Institutes Investigation of Fuji Breast Imaging Devices
- Does Your Patent Adequately Describe Your Invention? Purdue Pharma Does Not
- Enzo's Jury Verdict of $60M for Patent Infringement by Applera is Overturned
- Philips Nets $7M from Zoll in Ongoing Patent Disputes
- USPTO Reports on Patent Eligible Subject Matter
- Regeneron's Inequitable Conduct Bars its Patent Enforcement
- William Adams of the Black-Eyed Peas Cannot Register "I AM"
- Do You Have a Claim For Trademark Reverse Confusion?
- What is Required to Patent a Diagnostic?
- Merck Ordered to Pay Gilead $14M in Attorney Fees For "Unconscionable Acts" in Patent Suit
- Does Your Patent Sufficiently Describe Your Testing Methodology?
- Millennium Regains its Velcade Cancer Patent
- US Supreme Court Gives Right to Use and Resell Patented Products
- Amazon is Not Liable for Patent Infringement by its Online Sellers
- US Supreme Court Says First Amendment Allows Disparaging Trademark Registration
- Clothing Designs Are Copyrightable According to the US Supreme Court
- What is the Meaning of a "Pharmaceutical" in a Patent?
- Patent Is Invalid if the Invention Was Publicly Sold More Than One Year Before Filing
- J&J Claims Trade Secret Theft By Ex-Employee, Moving to Baxter
- NuVasive Prevails Over Medtronic on Claim Construction of "Lateral" Path
- US Supreme Court Changes the Landscape (Venue) for Patent Lawsuits
- Encoding and Decoding a Digital Image is Not Patentable
- "Google" is Not a Generic Trademark
- Urban Outfitters Willfully Infringed Copyrighted Fabric Design
- Federal Circuit Confirms that Takeda's Prevacid Not Infringed by Sun Pharma's Generic Version
- ThermoLife and Stanford University Ordered to Pay $1.3M in Attorney's Fees
- What Does "Connected" Mean in a MedTech Patent?
- Jury Hits Kimberly-Clark for $454M On Its Surgical Gowns
- Automakers Win at Federal Circuit on Non-Patentable Subject Matter
- US Government Loses at Federal Circuit on Patentable Subject Matter
- First Lady Melania Trump's Trademark Enforcement
- Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First" Comedy May Be Reviewed by the US Supreme Court
- No Patent Infringement When Exporting One Component of a Multi-Component Medical Test Kit
- Electronically Transferring Medical Records is Not Patentable
- Doctor May Not Avoid Patent Infringement, Even if Patient Required to Practice Invention
- FDA is Not a Prior Inventor of Patented Invention
- US Supreme Court Now Allows Delay in Bringing Patent Infringement Lawsuit
- Collecting Information, Analyzing It, and Displaying Results Is Not Patentable
- Will Your Federal Trademark Registration Be Audited?
- Star Trek Dispute with Fans Ends in Settlement
- Conventional Components in Unconventional Distributed Computer Architecture is Patentable
- US Supreme Court Explains Entitlement to Design Patent Damages
- Abbott Successfully Stops Importation of Gray Market Diabetes Test Strips
- Does Your Trademark Meet the Requirement of "In Commerce" Use for Trademark Protection