The firm's publications provide an online resource for its clients and others. Authored by the firm's lawyers, the publications provide practical information that serve as a basis for further inquiry by our readers. They represent the individual lawyer's opinions and not those of this law firm or its clients.
- Does Your Insurance Cover You for Infringement of Trademarks and Slogans?
- Will Your Commercial General Liability Policy Cover I.P. Litigation? (Part 1)
- Will Your Commercial General Liability Policy Cover I. P. Litigation? (Part 2)
- A New Paradigm - 4 Steps To Defending Patent Infringement Suits On A Contingency Basis
- Awarding Attorney Fees in an Exceptional Patent Infringement Lawsuit
- Can You Combine Multiple Parties to Prove Patent Infringement
- Do Your Patent Infringement Damages Justify the Costs of Bringing a Lawsuit?
- How Much Bad Faith is Needed to Recover Attorney Fees in Patent Infringement?
- Patent Infringement Cease-and-Desist Letters to Customers of an Infringing Manufacturer
- Patent Infringement Claim Charts - What Are They and Why You Need Them
- Positioning Your Client To Enforce Its Patent On A Contingency Fee Basis
- Pre-Patent Issuance Activity Can Trigger a Declaratory Judgment Lawsuit
- Pursuing An Intellectual Property Lawsuit Without Bankrupting Your Company
- Seven Pitfalls In Sending Cease-And-Desist Letters
- Should Opinion Counsel Serve As Trial Counsel In I.P. Litigation?
- Standard Essential Patent Owners May Still Be Entitled to an Injunction
Medical Devices - Life Science
- Absence of Examples Limits Scope of Medical Device Patents
- Are Diagnostic Patents Dead?
- For Medical Device Patent Owners More Latitude In Calculating Damages
- Leveraging Design Patents to Increase Value in Your Medical Device Patent Portfolio
- Patent Due Diligence For Sales Acquisition Of Medical Device
- Patent Exhaustion of Medical Device Patents
- Think of Patents as Products
- When Do Disclosed Concentration Ranges Make Another Composition Obvious
- Why Strengthen Your Medical Device Patent Portfolio for Infringement Litigation
- Are Software Patents Dead?
- Defining The Undefinable - Intentional, Material Misstatements And Omissions Before The Patent Office
- Development of a Patent Portfolio: Know Thy Business Plan First
- Has the US Supreme Court Finally Killed Business Method Patents?
- How Definite Must Your Issued Claim Language Be - Are Your Claim Terms Too Broad?
- Mind Over Matter
- Putting Designs to the Test
- Where Are Software & Business Method Patents Headed
Neither the publications, nor their authors, intend to render legal advice or opinions on specific facts. A lawyer should be consulted to address your specific situation.